Like too many people in our society, I used to struggle with depression, being unsatisfied with my life, low energy, and maintaining a state of physical and emotional vitality. Through a process of self-discovery, healing, and education, I reclaimed my purpose and found a path of joy, authenticity, and fulfillment. I became a life coach to help others unleash their hidden potential to live healthier, more purposeful, and energized lives.
I am a certified CTI Life Coach, an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, an RRCA Certified Running Coach, and a Level 1 Schwinn Spin Instructor. Plus, I have additional training in nutrition and health coaching from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. You can read more about my background and experience on my About Me page.
My life purpose is to help others live the life of their dreams. I find fulfillment when I see my clients break through personal limitations so they can live their best lives.
My areas of expertise include helping my clients to:
- Break through limiting thought processes and negative self-talk to create healthier, more productive ways of thinking
- Tap into your own internal well of inspiration and motivation
- Achieve and maintain a state of physical well-being
- Lose unhealthy weight and keep it off over the long-term
- Eat in a way that truly nourishes and sustains you
- Get fit and avoid injury
- Reduce and manage stress
- Get more energy and improve your physical vitality
- Improve your self-esteem and gain confidence and courage
If you’re ready to release your hidden potential and go after the life you want, contact me! I offer a complimentary, half-hour consulting session. Just click here to schedule your complimentary session in my online appointment scheduler.